Friday, April 25, 2008

Not Very Nice!

yesterday morning, after Mommy got up, she was in the bathroom doing her usual stuff. i came in to say hi, my usual stuff. i wanted to get up on the counter, since she had opened up the window, and i thought it would be so nice sitting in the sun. so i tried to peek up there to see if anything was there, and i couldn't see anything. i backed up, took a big jump, and saw this thing laying on the counter near the sink that just scared the crap out of me!! i hit the counter and then jumped even higher and away from the counter that i almost landed in the tub! Mommy had the nerve to laugh her ass off at me! i had to sit there on the floor and just think about what the hell just happened for a moment. she showed me the thing on the counter, which was the ace bandage she had put on her foot. and she was STILL laughing. damn her! (yes, you can blame my Mommy for my not-so-nice language!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mittens,
Sounds like Mommy needs to wash your mouth out with soap..LOL
I will not tell ..I am sure you learned from the best..LOL
Be careful, we do not need you with a hurt foot too....

Anonymous said...

Mittens,

I am so sorry that your Mommy scared you and most of all LAUGHED AT YOU! The nerve of her! LOL! I know what you mean we cannot live without our Mom's but some times they just get on your nerves big time. Although when we do not feel good they are the best.

Love,
Wendy