Monday, May 5, 2008

Mommy's A Computer Hog!

i haven't been on the computer in awhile. Mommy is constantly on it, or so it seems. and when she isn't, it's my naptime. i try writing at night, but Mommy has been turning off the computer lately, so i can't post something. she is just so rude!

anyway, the other night, Mommy finally found my little stuffed toy bear that i love to play with. i just kick it's ass everywhere, and it's a jolly good time. but every once in awhile, i get it stuck underneath something, and i can't get it out. i have to wait until Mommy finally figures out she hasn't seen it in awhile, before she finds it for me. it's quite annoying. sometimes it's days, but sometimes it's weeks. i mean, hasn't she known i haven't been kicking it's butt lately?? another thing i like to do is bring it to her after she's gone to bed. she'll have the lights turned out, and i know she's all snuggly under her covers. then i decide to get my bear, and start crying really loudly outside her door. i drop it on the rug, and continue crying as loud as i can. sometimes she'll get out of her warm comfy covers, and open the door and thank me for the bear. but sometimes she doesn't bother. that sure annoys me! how rude could she be??

i get back at Mommy alot. there are times in the early morning, after she gets up to take her Revatio, that she has to use the bathroom. so after she's done, and she's walking back to her bedroom, i like to attack her and try to sink my teeth in her foot or leg. i find it highly entertaining, but i can't figure out why Mommy gets so pissed off. i do it to her at night, too. or sometimes, if she's trying to take a nice little nap on her bed. i'll get up there, act like i'm going to take a nap with her, and then eventually turn on her, and try to sink my teeth into her head. she doesn't like that either. it's no wonder i get thrown out of rooms alot, with doors slammed shut in my face. guess i'll never learn!

2 comments:

Wendy's Mom said...

Mittens,

You and your Mommy are just to cute!!
I like to do mean things to my Mommy also like push her off the bed at night because I want to lay on her side. She does not like that very much either. She will make me move and I act like it hurts my feelings then she will pet me until I fall asleep again. She says I am spoiled, I think I deserve it for her making me move! LOL!
Take care of your Mommy remember they love us no matter what we do. Oh yeah, do not forget Mother's Day is next weekend!

Love,
Wendy

Anonymous said...

Mittens,
Now ,no biting....I know your Mommy taught you that...You better learn that or else she may kick you one moring while she is half asleep and not mean to be so rough...