Sunday, May 11, 2008

My First Toy

Mommy seems to remember this clear as day. she finds it so funny, but heck, i just thought it was something to do. way back when, Mommy used to keep some stuffed animals on her living room glass table. it was her odd way of decorating (glad she doesn't do it anymore). one night, she was watching tv, and kinda not paying attention to me. i wandered over to the table and saw this white puffy thing sitting there. it looked sooooooooo enticing. so i jumped up on the table. i knew i wasn't allowed to, but Mommy still wasn't paying attention to me. well, i picked up that white puffy thing and jumped off the table. i was trying to make a get-away with it, when Mommy saw me and burst out laughing! she was laughing so hard, she was crying. apparently she just thought it was hilarious that this white puffy thing was about as big as my entire head. i also don't think she ever saw a kitty with something in it's mouth like that. anyway, that was my very first toy. Mommy debated about letting me keep it, but i looked at her pleadingly with my big ole' eyes, and she gave in! man, i loved that thing. i got a few years use out of it before one day it magically disappeared and i never saw it again. sigh.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you are enjoying that toy:))
Hope you treated Mommy good for Mother's Day...
Thx for sharing..cute pic:))