Monday, May 5, 2008

Chair Stealer!

i just figured out that Mommy was able to use her scanner! she put a bunch of pictures of me on the computer. i thought i'd post a couple!



Mommy calls me her chair stealer. i like to steal the chairs she's been sitting in if she gets up for a minute or two. when she comes back, i'm all comfy in the chair, and she kicks me out of it and calls me a chair stealer. i guess it began when i was a little guy, because i found this picture!

here i am stealing the kitchen chair Mommy left for a minute to answer the phone. stupid move on her part.


and here i am stealing Mommy's computer chair. notice how annoyed and ticked off i am for having to be bothered. she shoved my butt off the chair after she took the picture. not nice.

2 comments:

Wendy's Mom said...

I love your pictures.

Just remember you are not stealing her chairs, you are keeping them warm for her! Unfortunately I am to big to fit in her chairs so I keep the couch warm for her!
My Mommy does not have a scanner which is probably a good thing or her blog would be to full of pictures of me. She loves to show me off for some reason. Personally I get tired of her uuhhing and ahhhing over me! LOL!!

Love,
Wendy

Anonymous said...

Mittens,
Looks like your Mommy started spoling you very young..We do that...Just remember who's the Boss..LOL