Sunday, April 6, 2008

My First Thought

little does Mommy know how much i enjoy surfing the net while she's sleeping at night, or not around. she thinks i'm just enjoying HER computer chair (i hate when she yells at me to get out of her chair!), but i've got to tell ya, i've got her tricked real good. anyway, i see she likes to journal, or blog, or what-have-you. i see she talks about me often, so i thought hey, i need to start my own blog to talk about her! and i thought i'd share my other superior thoughts as well. so while Mommy is outside re-planting spider plants that she won't let me eat, i took over her chair and started my own blog! i'll try to talk about stuff on my mind, Mommy's crazy antics, my apparently crazy antics according to Mommy (whatever), and just my every day life. hopefully you'll enjoy it, but if not, i don't really care. i'm a cat, what do you expect? crap, Mommy's coming in, gotta go!

No comments: