Tuesday, April 8, 2008

I Remember This One Time

so living with Mommy was going alright. she loved to pick me up and hold me. sometimes i liked it, other times i'd struggle until she had to just put me back down. hehe. she was beginning to grow on me though.

there was this one time in the kitchen, she was standing near the stove. i wanted to see her up close and personal. so i decided to climb her entire body to get up near her face! although she was kinda laughing, she was wincing at the same time. my claws were digging into her the entire way up. yeah, she was wearing jeans a sweatshirt, but for a kitty, my claws were pretty good! i enjoyed that climb. she pulled me off her sweatshirt when i got up to the top, and gave me a kiss and a hug. then she put me back down. needless to say, i was never allowed to do that again. ugh, party pooper!

No comments: