Monday, April 14, 2008

Nicknames

over the years, Mommy has come up with quite a few nicknames for me. she uses them depending on her mood. some of them are very endearing. some of them are used when she thinks i've done something wrong. my nicknames include:

*my little man
*my love
*baby
*fat cat (geesh, don't point out the obvious)
*fat ass (geesh, could she be any ruder??)
*little shit (sometimes i deserve that)
*furry blob (usually when i'm upside down on the floor, stretching)

sometimes she just pulls things out of the air to say to me. quite often she'll say hi to me even if i just saw her a few seconds ago in another room. she's quite dependent on me, i think. i guess i'm glad i'm around to keep her company!
*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute,Colleen.
I just noticed that Mittens had a Blog..LOL
Man I cannot even get my own blog updated and going..LOL
I guess Mittens is a little more computer savy than myself...
Take care guys...
Hugs,
Jen